Discover the easiest way to learn how to import and photos and videos from phone to PC, quick and easy. This is the step-by-step guide you need! Read this short article below and follow these simple steps.
What do you need to transfer pics
First thing you need is juice! Make sure both your phone and your laptop are full of charge, or connect them to make sure the process will run without interruptions.
Then, follow these steps:
- Connect your phone and computer using a transfer USB cable.
- Establish the connection by unlocking your phone an enabling the transfer of files (read below).
- Go to your Photos folder by accessing the Start menu of your computer, or by tying Photos in Cortana.
- Select the Import option, and choose the From a USB device option.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- And that’s it!
How to import and photos and videos from phone to PC – Android
If you have the camera app in sync with your cloud storage system, you’ll be able to transfer pictures easily. You can find the Phone app in the Microsoft Store if not installed yet. To transfer pics to your device directly, choose the USB setting to do the transfer.
How to import and photos and videos from phone to PC – iPhones
It is possible your device asks you for permission to transfer the pictures. If such alert window appears, just select Trust or Allow your computer and watch the magic happen.
Note if iCloud is enabled on your iPhone device you won’t be able to download pictures to your computer. To export them, search help in the iCloud Photos help center.
Follow this link and discover more about how to import and photos and videos from phone to PC, quick and easy.